Rock The Hall is a fund-and-friend raiser bringing musicians and audiences together to celebrate and elevate music. Perform for our community of music-industry veteran judges, bring your fans, and make new ones at this annual event.
The historic, Tarrytown Music Hall is one of the busiest theaters in the New York Metro region, offering the best in music, theater, dance, conversation, and film, and is a cultural destination, attracting well over 85,000 people on an annual basis from all over the tri-state area. We feature world-class performers and musicians who appreciate The Music Hall for its intimate setting (843 seats), acoustics, and community enthusiasm. We are excited to bring new talent to The Music Hall Stage, through Rock The Hall, and look forward to hearing your music. Rock The Hall is:
- Open to all musical genres, and to solo artists as well as bands.
- Open to anyone who wants to enter, at any stage of his or her musical pursuits, all you need is a passion for music and the acumen to win over our judges and audiences.
- Artists must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter or have the consent of a parent or guardian; no participating artist can be an employee, or related to any employee of Tarrytown Music Hall or any of our Sponsors.
- Registration materials and songs must be submitted by May 30, 2020
- Artists/bands will be notified by June 30, 2020
- Artists/Bands must be available to perform on September 12, 2020; bands/solo artists will perform no longer than a 15 minute set
How To Enter:
- Fill out an entry form and pay a $25.00 non-refundable entry fee.
- Include digital access to 3 songs, 2 of the 3 must be original material. Accepted formats include links to artist website, social media, and/or YouTube.
For more information, including prizes, judges, etc. please go to our website: